The information we learn from candidates/students/customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future services for you, improving our products and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
Does nsouict.ac.in Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our candidates/students/customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share candidates/students/customers information only as described below and with our partners.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate in collaboration with nsouict.ac.in. In other cases, we provide services jointly with these businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of nsouict.ac.in candidates/students/customers on behalf of other businesses.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, where required, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
Are Children Allowed to Use nsouict.ac.in?
nsouict.ac.in does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use nsouict.ac.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit nsouict.ac.in, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of India. If you have any concern about privacy at nsouict.ac.in, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our services change constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.